Wow 2020 has been a year to FORGET and i'm sure all of us are dying to put it all behind us! Bring on 2021!!
But before we close the door on 2020 lets have a little fun which all of us sorely need.
Now most of us in the medical field don't celebrate many holidays, which we are ok with, BUT this year we could all use a little celebration and fun. So here at Harmony, we've decided to bring the God awful, but extremely fun, Ugly Sweater Party to you!
How might you ask? Simple, we have created a TON of ugly sweater scrub hats so that we can all celebrate on the 18th! 🎉
THE BEST PART
We would love to see all you guys celebrating this day! So for all who send in a group photo wearing your Harmony Ugly Sweater scrub hats, you will be entered into our giveaway to win $1000 in scrub hats!
Holy **BEEP**🙀 that's a ton of scrub hats! I mean you could outfit all those BFF's and even some of those
co-workers you don't even like! (Hey its the holiday season so yes, be nice and give them one lol)
1. First enter your information below. This is the first step and the most important because we will notify the winner via email.
2. Head on over to our website and take a look at our super cute Ugly Sweater scrub hats! Now of course you don't have to purchase a ugly sweater scrub hat to enter (although you wouldn't typically go to a ugly sweater party without an ugly sweater lol) but if you do, you will double your chances to win.
FYI: Ugly Sweater Scrub Hats Are Limited, Once They Are Gone They Are Gone.
3. On the 18th, take that group photo showing off those ugly sweater scrub hats, tag us on social media and email them to us! Details on where to send your photo will be sent via email after you enter below.
HINT: The goofier the photo the better, lets make this fun!
4. Spread the word! Let's get everyone in on the fun!
5. Winner will be selected 12/28/20 after 6pm EST via email.
P.S. Don't worry about remembering all the steps lol...We will be sending you an email with all the details for reference as soon as you enter your info below.
Guys, I know this has been a rough year and we can't thank you enough for what you do. We truly are honored to stand with you and we wish all of you a blessed holiday season and a Happy New Year 💕
-The Harmony Team
Enter Here 👇🏼👇🏼